Machint is currently working on a range of PEGA development projects and experiencing demand on PEGA resources and hence on a look out for PEGA certified individuals to join us as Interns or Junior developers.
- Work together with the technical teams and the business to better understand requirements.
- Document business and technical requirements and coding of system components
- Support in developing unit test plans and is given specific tasks to support implementation plan.
- Develops the ability to provide on-call support and monitor the system
- Facilitates small groups in peer code reviews and participates in vendor evaluation.
- PEGA CSA or CSSA certified
- Bachelors degree minimum, ideally with in Engineering or computer science related.
- Good communication skills (English - Verbal and Return)
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:IT Software - System Programming
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Machint Solutions Pvt Ltd
View Contact Details+
Contact Company:Machint Solutions Pvt Ltd