We are on a lookout for an experienced Project Manager to manage organization of key project pertaining to PEGA / Java. The desired candidate should have a strong understanding of agile as well as hybrid project management methodologies. This person is in charge of managing projects and project resources throughout the entire Software Development Life Cycle.
- Total accountability in terms of managing the delivery of the project, by managing budgets, resources, clients and timelines
- Connect with Business stakeholders to discuss customer requirements and expectations, address concerns, define project outlines, timelines, and expected budgets.
- Oversee the (or get hands-on) Business Analyst role of gathering requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, and workflow analysis.
- Create/Communicate implementation strategies/outlines, requirements, and assignments to team members.
- Facilitate project reviews and work with the team to assess opportunities for improvement.
- Develop project timelines using project management software and hybrid agile methodologies.
- Define and control project scope using standard project management methodologies and internal quality control/assurance
- Direct, manage, monitor, and control time and resources throughout the project lifecycle to facilitate multiple implementation projects simultaneously.
- Minimum Bachelors degree in IT or Technology related areas.
- Certified Pega Business Architect (CPBA) certification, ideally
- 2+ Years of experience working in an Agile environment
- 5+ Years of Project Management experience (PMP or CAPM certification is a plus)
- Proven experience in successfully delivering global standard development projects.
- God understanding of Software life cycle knowledge.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to work as part of a project team.
- Desired Skills and Experience: Pega, CRM, Project Management, SDLC
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:IT Software - Other
Role Category:Project Management
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Machint Solutions Pvt Ltd
MachInt Solutions combines the power of process excellence with leading edge technologies in Cognitive Automation, Business Process Management (BPM), Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Artificial Intelligence (AI) and other digital transformation technologies. Our ability to align automation investments to industry value chains will help our clients sustain the ROI and differentiate themselves in the markets. We focus on KPI improvement across operational excellence, customer experience and regulatory compliance to ensure that automation will help achieve digital transformation for our clients.
View Contact Details+
Contact Company:Machint Solutions Pvt Ltd