Machint is seeking an experienced Business Analyst to manage organizations key projects serving as a Business Architect at times.
- Efficiently manage the entire Software Developer Life Cycle in context to methodologies incl. agile, waterfall and iterative.
- Collaborate with the technical team and validate requirements for delivery.
- Serve as an interface between technical and Business teams - translating the business requirements and goals for better understanding of the development team.
- Devise advanced strategies and tactics to collect, review and assimilate the data requirements
- Work towards applying the best practices for effective communication amongst teams, and thus facilitating resolution of arising problems.
- Conduct and coordinate financial, product, market, operational and related research to support strategic and business planning within the various departments and programs of the client group
- Constantly keeping an eye on the projects progress by track the productivity by insightful analysis and by publishing progress reports and recommending necessary actions.
- Minimum Bachelors degree in IT or Technology related areas.
- Certified Pega Business Architect (CPBA) certification, ideally
- Previous Consulting or client service delivery experience.
- Specialization in functional area (CRM, deployment, etc.) or industry domain expertise.
- Experience with software architecture and SOA services implementation.
- Experience designing and developing process based solutions with PEGA frameworks and functional design
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with demonstrated client facing experience
- Good to have Business domain Such as Insurance, Banking, Finance, Healthcare.
- Strong technical concept communication with knowledge of Pega systems software, frameworks, and functional design.
- Ability to pick up industry knowledge and apply solutions. Strong negotiation skills and Visual modeling skills
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:IT Software - Other
Role Category:System Design/Implementation/ERP/CRM
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Machint Solutions Pvt Ltd
MachInt Solutions combines the power of process excellence with leading edge technologies in Cognitive Automation, Business Process Management (BPM), Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Artificial Intelligence (AI) and other digital transformation technologies. Our ability to align automation investments to industry value chains will help our clients sustain the ROI and differentiate themselves in the markets. We focus on KPI improvement across operational excellence, customer experience and regulatory compliance to ensure that automation will help achieve digital transformation for our clients.
View Contact Details+
Contact Company:Machint Solutions Pvt Ltd